none
How to track pakcages deployment with CMG RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Recently I installed a CMG for Updates and Application deployments, most of the clients are connected using VPN when I deploy packages on test groups I have the impression that they receive them via VPN,

How can I identify if the client received the packages from VPN oR CMG ?

I created a boundary group for VPN users and I prveliege the CMG use for them.

Friday, April 2, 2021 11:31 AM

All replies

• Hey,

Can you help me? I want to ask a question here but when I click on Ask Question it redirects to doc.microsoft.com. Please help me.

Friday, April 2, 2021 11:58 AM
  • what is problem ,, more details
    Saturday, April 17, 2021 3:53 AM
  • Hi, you can't ask the question directly first you have to create your authority here!

answer normal quires as mush as possible first.

thank you

Friday, May 7, 2021 2:01 PM
  • Hi,

It all depends on whether your cmg link point is built on an mp that allows intranet and internet clients to communicate. If you have configured your vpn devices to be "still internet," they will be intranet. As a result, they'll act like every other internal system and try to access on-premises services.

Setting them as internet only or making the cmg the only resource in their boundary group and allowing the setting "devices prefer management points identified in their boundary group" is one way to push them into the cmg.

Thank you.

Friday, May 7, 2021 2:05 PM
  • That might be useful though.
    Friday, May 14, 2021 6:56 AM