Office Professional 2007- was genuine, now it's saying it's not RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have a  genuine copy of Office 2007, which was working fine when I first uploaded it last year.  I had to have a fix done on my laptop as it caught a bug and reloaded the software back onto my computer.  I am now getting messages stated that the program is not genuine, and I have a week to fix it.  I have always received update reminders and I do not want to lose this previleage, bearing my mind a lot of money was spent purchasing this for me via a reputable outlet.  The OS I use is Windows Vista

Please help!

Regards

Moomin73 

Sunday, July 11, 2010 6:48 PM

Answers

• Hi

I have a  genuine copy of Office 2007, which was working fine when I first uploaded it last year.  I had to have a fix done on my laptop as it caught a bug and reloaded the software back onto my computer.  I am now getting messages stated that the program is not genuine, and I have a week to fix it.  I have always received update reminders and I do not want to lose this previleage, bearing my mind a lot of money was spent purchasing this for me via a reputable outlet.  The OS I use is Windows Vista

Please help!

Regards

Moomin73 

Please read the sticky notes and announcements at the top of the forum and post the results of the MGADiag report on a follow-up post to your thread.
    Sunday, July 11, 2010 9:15 PM

All replies

• Hi

Please help!

Regards

Moomin73 

Please read the sticky notes and announcements at the top of the forum and post the results of the MGADiag report on a follow-up post to your thread.
    Sunday, July 11, 2010 9:15 PM
  • No reply from Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Thursday, July 15, 2010 8:19 PM