none
Moderator is no longer visible in the thread RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We had this same problem before. When I post a message in the forum I moderate, I don't see 'Moderator' under my name or other moderators names. However, if I reload the thread, I am able to see that title.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 8:05 PM

Answers

• Hi Naomi !

This is because the page didn't load properly. I also have this problem but whenever i reloaded the web page it will appear back.

Please let me know if this doesn’t work for you. Hope I have answered you correctly.

Thanks, Hasham Niaz

Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:06 AM

All replies

• Hi Naomi !

This is because the page didn't load properly. I also have this problem but whenever i reloaded the web page it will appear back.

Please let me know if this doesn’t work for you. Hope I have answered you correctly.

Thanks, Hasham Niaz

Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:06 AM
  • Yes, but this happens a lot lately. Also, today lots of actions take longer and I got 'Unexpected error' several times already.

My blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:28 PM
  • I have also noticed that the page does not always fully load. The avatars and badges seem to be the last to load. I often need to refresh the page, which usually fixes things.

Also, I can confirm a 10 second delay after marking an answer or helpful, or replying in a thread. Performance varies.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:34 PM
  • Thanks. I don't see my status when I opened this thread now. 

UPDATE. But I saw it after I added my reply. Although I didn't see it under Hasham's name and he is also a moderator.

My blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:40 PM
  • I also did not see Moderator next to Hasham's name, although I saw it next to yours. I backed out to check if he is a moderator (he is), and went back into this thread to reply, but now I see moderator next his name. I didn't think to refresh when I was reading this thread earlier.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:19 PM
  • Right now (reading this thread after I came to it from My Threads) I don't see any labels behind the names for everyone in this thread.

So, it may also matter the way we come into the thread.

My blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:55 PM
  • If I open the thread on a new tab, there is no Moderator label on anyone here.

If I expand it from the main forum page with the dropdown arrow for this thread, I see Moderator for Naomi and Hasham and Answerer for Richard.

I just click on the thread title and open it on the same tab as the forum tab, I see the labels as well.

Thursday, November 15, 2012 7:28 PM
  • Interesting, it may be fixed.  I cannot reproduce missing labels now.

Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:25 PM
  • From 'My Thread' link I reproduce this issue every time. I am using Google Chrome and I just click on that link. When I see the thread, no labels are visible. After I reply, some of them are visible.

Actually, after my reply only last message shows the label.

My blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:39 PM
  • Yeah.  So this time I clicked on the threat title to show it in the same tab.  Last time it worked, now there are no titles.  I am using Internet Explorer 9.

EDIT - annnnnnd I did an F5 and the titles are back.

Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:53 PM