Time and date error RRS feed

• Question

• hi ive been trying to instal whs connect software on my win 7 pcs and on both computers it comes up with an error saying :This computer cannot connect to the network. Ensure that the time and date of this computer is set correctly to match the date and time on the server." now i have changed the time and date manualy on all the computers including the whsv2.0 and it still does it and i also tryed the webupdate and no luck there either can anyone help

Wednesday, July 7, 2010 9:28 AM

Answers

• hi ive been trying to instal whs connect software on my win 7 pcs and on both computers it comes up with an error saying :This computer cannot connect to the network. Ensure that the time and date of this computer is set correctly to match the date and time on the server." now i have changed the time and date manualy on all the computers including the whsv2.0 and it still does it and i also tryed the webupdate and no luck there either can anyone help
    Did you change your BIOS to PST before installing Vail (as per the release documents for this beta build)?
    Wednesday, July 7, 2010 10:08 PM