invalid windows xp RRS feed

• Question

• It is quite clear that Microsoft is deliberately blocking valid product codes. The phone help, regeneration of activation codes and such is misleading, doesn't work and is fraudulent.The phone and activation window site that comes up doesn't work. The web is filled with the problem so MS can't say they don't know about it. The whole process is designed to frustrate so users will buy another Windows. Once again, misleading and fraudulent.
    Friday, August 6, 2010 8:54 PM

Answers

• Hello Michael Krisko,

In order to receive the best support (if that is what your are post was intended for), we request all users initially download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool (MGADiag.exe) at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. Click "Continue", click the "Copy" button then “Paste” the report into a reply message in this thread.

If your post was intended not as a request for support, but as a comment or feedback, please tell me so I may move your post the Comment and Feedback forum.

Thank you,

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:08 PM
    Friday, August 6, 2010 9:00 PM

All replies

• Hello Michael Krisko,

In order to receive the best support (if that is what your are post was intended for), we request all users initially download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool (MGADiag.exe) at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. Click "Continue", click the "Copy" button then “Paste” the report into a reply message in this thread.

If your post was intended not as a request for support, but as a comment or feedback, please tell me so I may move your post the Comment and Feedback forum.

Thank you,

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:08 PM
    Friday, August 6, 2010 9:00 PM
  • "michael krisko" wrote in message news:36e47353-236d-4e13-a956-b9f1b24b7721...
    It is quite clear that Microsoft is deliberately blocking valid product codes. The phone help, regeneration of activation codes and such is misleading, doesn't work and is fraudulent.The phone and activation window site that comes up doesn't work. The web is filled with the problem so MS can't say they don't know about it. The whole process is designed to frustrate so users will buy another Windows. Once again, misleading and fraudulent.

Ranting never got anyone anywhere.
    If you have a valid complaint, then post details (which are singularly lacking from your post)
    If you want help, then you need to post the MGADiag report that any assistance would ask for.
    If you are just complaining about MS, then you should be in the Apple forums, where others of like mind can smooth your fevered brow.

In short - unless you let people know what the problem is, you are not going to get any significant help in solving it.

This holds true whether you pay for help, whether the help is free, or whether you just hope for assistance of whatever kind is available.
    Grousing about your lack of ability to solve a problem does nothing except demonstrate your own ability.

Actually phrasing an answerable question (even if the answer is 'I have no idea') shows a willingness to conduct a dialogue with the responder.
    So far, this is lacking.

Perhaps you'd like to start again?

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Friday, August 6, 2010 9:17 PM
  • No reply from Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:08 PM