Windows Anytime Upgrade - Error 0x8007000D RRS feed

• Question

• I have spent just over 5 hours talking to what now seems every department in Microsoft. I purchased an upgrade through Windows Anytime to Windows 7 Professional from Windows 7 Home Premium that was installed on the computer that I purchased. When I received the upgrade confirmation I enter the upgrade key issued, accepted the license and everything was perfect until day 31. On that day I received a message the my windows version was not genuine and my screen was black. I took the steps to activate the windows like instructed to get a message, 0x8007000D. After speaking with many people and being discounted I was finally issued a new upgrade key. When that upgrade key was enter, a error message was once again issued, 0x8007000D.

I just want the product I purchased to work and am at the end of my rope. PLEASE help....

Thursday, June 17, 2010 12:53 AM

Answers

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:51 AM

All replies

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:51 AM
  • No reply.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:00 PM