none
W2K3 R2 TERMINAL SERVER PRINTING RRS feed

• Question

• I have a W2K3 R2 SP2 TS server which a lot of users use, I have one particualr user who seems to have a problem printing via TS. The users connects from a XP Pro machine and has a client printer, I can see the printer session one the RDC session and print to it however at times the printer queue on the XP machine starts to have an increment of print jobs sent to it, i.e. the top job will read error and if you leave the XP machine you can come back to over 3000 print jobs in the queue, when this happens the printer queue on the RDC is empty???

extra info: the user does not have full admin rights to the PC, XP Pro SP3

any help advise

Thanks

Monday, June 14, 2010 2:37 PM

Answers

• "mika_taggar" wrote in message news:36e7e40b-04ab-4d1b-91ed-237f516b622e...

I have a W2K3 R2 SP2 TS server which a lot of users use, I have one particualr user who seems to have a problem printing via TS. The users connects from a XP Pro machine and has a client printer, I can see the printer session one the RDC session and print to it however at times the printer queue on the XP machine starts to have an increment of print jobs sent to it, i.e. the top job will read error and if you leave the XP machine you can come back to over 3000 print jobs in the queue, when this happens the printer queue on the RDC is empty???

extra info: the user does not have full admin rights to the PC, XP Pro SP3

any help advise

Thanks

Pleas repost your query to a more appropriate forum - this is a general discussion forum.
    You should have better luck here....
    HTH

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Java_MCSE Monday, June 21, 2010 10:43 AM
    Monday, June 14, 2010 3:41 PM