none
help pls!!!!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• guys........

my pts 4 quiz has not been updated .... leave tat.......

imagine cup pts hav also be not added........

i have edited my profile long ago. stil i don get it........

if u guys knw pls answer me nah....... 

Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:46 PM

Answers

• hey thanks man

but i have done wat n all u hav said.........

every single thin.. but stil don get it.........

anyhow thnx 4 effort in respondin to me.........

Friday, May 25, 2007 6:42 PM

All replies

• My points were updated after 1 month of registering with the contest.. now i dont know how long your registration is...

Also i had used a single hotmail email id every where and had given my display name as the student rockstar had asked for.. just check you did the same..

Quiz points for 4th quiz will get updated in june... and for Imagine cup.. you have to update the profile in student rockstar with the email id you registered at imagine cup.. if you have done this and are registered in the imagine cup.. you will get registration points.. but imagine cup registration had closed months ago...'

so just check out the above points i have stated...
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 7:06 PM
  • Wait till June 3rd or 4th, when the points will be updated.. If your points were not updated still, then mail the admins...
    Friday, May 25, 2007 9:26 AM
  • @Sandeep, no worries friend. The points for your forum, quiz and Imagine Cup (if applicable) will be updated with everybody else, by the first week of June. As stated in the point earning table, these points are updated at the end of each month. So enjoy the contest...
    Friday, May 25, 2007 11:02 AM
  • hello friends, i was with a peculiar situation. when ever i download a whitepaper, i am not updated with points. earlier i thought it will be at the end of month. two days back i came to know that the points for this act should be realtime.. guys help me where to post and to whom should i post my question???
    Friday, May 25, 2007 12:14 PM
  • Well it is real time, but there is a limit of 5 whitepapers.. you can download as many as you want but you will get points max for 5 whitepapers per month...
    Friday, May 25, 2007 1:41 PM
  • There is a limit of points for downloading the papers. But theres no limit for viewing the articles and rating. The points for rating will be updated at the end of the month.
    Friday, May 25, 2007 5:27 PM
  • hey thanks man

but i have done wat n all u hav said.........

every single thin.. but stil don get it.........

anyhow thnx 4 effort in respondin to me.........

Friday, May 25, 2007 6:42 PM
  •  

What all these?

i didn't get u all.

Can any body explain abt actual problem of sandeep?

Indian student

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 11:35 AM
  • @ Hema - Sanddep's problem was that 'points for partcipation in quiz and points for imagine cup participation has not been updated'..

And our answers were 'The points will be updated at the end of the month..'

Hope you got what we were discussing here..

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:20 PM
  •  

oh, i got it now.

thanq raghuram.

Indian student

Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:22 AM
  • Yes in the faqs, and the points list table its said that they will be updated at the end of the month. The points was updated at the end of the month only for February, after that, the points was updated in the starting of the following month. So, i guess before 5th June, the points will be updated for the May activities.
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:02 AM
  • do they explicitly mention the details of the points?....or we have to figure it out ourselves as to where we got it..one option is there that we can check for the columns of points which we have in our profile, but what about points which are not accountable?..i mean which dont match our countings?...or the total?
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 11:29 AM
  • You will have to check your points, and keep track of the updates> Only then you can know how much points you got.
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 7:10 PM
  • My Imagine cup points are also yet to be updated there.
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 7:39 PM
  • Did you put your imaginecup email address in the profile page of student rockstar ? If you did it, then points will be updated i think in 2-3 days. The imagine cup is almost over for new comers (ones who signed up for IC recently), i dont know whether the admins will accept a late registration of imagine cup. Just hope for the best.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 3:47 AM