none
Entry level certifications in .net,sql server 2008,share point server.. RRS feed

• Question

• HELLO SIR,

i want to now entry level certifications for .NET,SQL SERVER 2008, SHARE POINT SERVER.

i want to do entry level certifications for  .net, sql server 2008, share point server.so that i can get job opportunitys to enter a company as entry level..

i saw  the Microsoft learning site but i didn't understand what is the exact exam...

sir please tell me what exact exam numbers for certificatiions,?and where i have to write ? fees detailes, validityfor certification?

i am studying MCA FIRST YERA and i have two years time to compleate  my MCA (ACADAMIC STUDY).so mean while i want to do certifications in two years.

sir please help me out this......,

thanking you.   

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 4:56 AM

Answers

• There is no such thing as Entry Level certifications. All the certifications in the technologies you mentioned require at least 1-2yrs of experience. Furthermore, certifications don’t exist to teach you about a technology, they exist to test your knowledge of a technology.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Marked as answer by saleem786 Wednesday, July 11, 2012 8:53 AM
    Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:14 AM