none
Replied

Question

• What happened to who replied? Used to show the person that replied in the lower right.

'Those who use Application.DoEvents() have no idea what it does and those who know what it does never use it.'  JohnWein

Multics

My Serial Port Answer

• Edited by dbasnett Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:22 AM
    Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:21 AM

Answers

• We are having periodic issues with one of our services. It appears to be a bad server we are investigating. As a workaround you can refresh the page. This should mitigate it in the short term. Please let me know if this does not resolve it for you.

Thanks!

Forums Program Manager

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 7:30 PM

All replies

• It still does :-)

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:24 AM
  • We are having periodic issues with one of our services. It appears to be a bad server we are investigating. As a workaround you can refresh the page. This should mitigate it in the short term. Please let me know if this does not resolve it for you.

Thanks!

Forums Program Manager

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 7:30 PM
  • I have noticed the same thing a few times, but as Bryant noted, it can generally be fixed with a refresh. A few times the css has not loaded at all, so I see just text.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, September 4, 2014 5:10 PM