none
What powershell coding can retrieve text from searching bar? RRS feed

• Question

• When I type "k" in google, it displays a list of potential results as return, I would like to know on what powershell coding / command can retrieve text from searching bar?

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

• Edited by oemMicrosoft Saturday, February 3, 2018 2:47 PM
    • Moved by Bill_Stewart Monday, March 12, 2018 9:19 PM Help vampire
    Saturday, February 3, 2018 2:10 PM

All replies

• In languages like VB this is done all the time, but it requires a database of possible values. Search engines keep track of previous search terms in history, and use that as the database. If PowerShell can invoke similar functionality, it would involve code behind a textbox that queries a database after every character entered in the box.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Saturday, February 3, 2018 3:57 PM
  • In languages like VB this is done all the time, but it requires a database of possible values. Search engines keep track of previous search terms in history, and use that as the database. If PowerShell can invoke similar functionality, it would involve code behind a textbox that queries a database after every character entered in the box.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Would it be possible to look into viewsource in HTML? in order to see what it does I would like to know on what PowerShell function can invoke similar functionality to retrieve listed results into a text file? Do you have any suggestions? Thank you very much for any suggestion

Sunday, February 4, 2018 7:58 AM