Invalid Office 2007 Suite Product key RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir or Madam,
    The organization that I work with purchased volume licensing. The founder sent me the product keys for Vista Business and Office 2007 Suites.
    Vista installed correctly and the product key validated, however the product key for Office 2007 Suites will not validate.
    I am not using the same key for both activations. I am aware that Vista is separate from Office.
    I tried downloading the Office 2007 Suite, entering the temporary license key and then using the convert funtion to no avail.

Could someone please tell me if I need to request login to the Service Center, or if I can download a seperate trial to download and activate, or a phone number to call?

Thank you for your time.

Monday, March 10, 2008 5:10 AM

Answers

• In order to use Volume License product keys, you must install the software using Volume License installation media.  Contact your Microsoft Volume License Reseller for assistance.

Monday, March 10, 2008 1:38 PM
  • Dear Carey Frisch,
    I apologize for not making a note on the post. About an hour after I made the post, I found the answer in another forum.
    I have contacted my organization and I am on my way to installing.
    Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Monday, March 10, 2008 7:15 PM

All replies

• In order to use Volume License product keys, you must install the software using Volume License installation media.  Contact your Microsoft Volume License Reseller for assistance.

Monday, March 10, 2008 1:38 PM
  • Dear Carey Frisch,
    I apologize for not making a note on the post. About an hour after I made the post, I found the answer in another forum.
    I have contacted my organization and I am on my way to installing.
    Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Monday, March 10, 2008 7:15 PM