none
How to do a loop based on a LIST RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I have a very simple requirement to loop a list in power query, after many search and test , still not success.

Basically I have a table is generated by combined inner join 2 tables; not I need to compare same column names' value from table1 and table2: a list of common columns names is generated, but don't know to loop each of item in common column list to do a very simple math. I can manually add one column to compare a pair of column, but table1, table2 are all dynamic, so how to do just a loop, in the loop every item will add an extra column for compare results. Thank you very much.

• Moved by Baron Bi Monday, July 9, 2018 8:34 AM More related to Power Query
    Tuesday, July 3, 2018 7:52 PM

All replies

• Hi,

thanks for posting here.

This forum is about desktop development. For your case which is more related to Power Query, I suggest you post in Power Query forum for better support.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Baron Bi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 2:03 AM