Bought Streets and Trips 2013 on April 25. Refreshed my computer Nov. 2, and it erased my streets & trips 2013. When I tried to reinstall it, I was told that the licensing agreement was only good for 90 days. I would have to buy the program again. RRS feed

• Question

• No more downloads of Microsoft products for me! From now on, I'll buy the CD version at Walmart--or just use my GPS! I purchased and downloaded MS Streets and Trips 2013 on April 25, 2013.  Recently had to refresh my Windows 8 computer because of a virus. I had the program key and thought it would be no problem to download Streets and Trips 2013 again.

I was able to download the program (it took an hour and a half!), but when I was ready to initialize it, a message came up that there was a licensing initializing problem--Error number 0xC004D301. The message said that I should contact Customer Service about the problem.

When I inquired of Customer Service Rep as to how I could finish installing the program, I was told that the Warranty on MS Streets and Trips is only for 90 days. Therefore, they would not initialize the program for me. I would just have to purchase another download. BS!! Ain't gonna happen!

I'll just use my GPS!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013 8:38 PM