Live Meeting recording - audio conferencing provider RRS feed

• Question

• Do you guys know if you can record a meeting using Live Meeting through an Audio Conferencing Provider federation?  Do any of the ACP's support this?  We need to record video/meeting content but be able to have the audio recorded since user's will be using the ACP.
    Wednesday, June 4, 2008 8:59 PM

All replies

• OCS does not work with ACP

Check with your ACP if they can integrate with OCS

Recording is possible in OCS Live Meeting with audio and video

Wednesday, June 4, 2008 10:47 PM
  • Just to make sure I'm correct here by revising your statements for clarification:

OCS "Recording" does not work with ACPs?
    Recording is possible in OCS using the built-in OCS Audio/Video MCU but not ACP PSTN Audio?
    Thursday, June 5, 2008 3:42 AM
  • At this time you can only dial out in a Live Meeting

Dial in from PSTN is not possible

So you would have to use another MCU that may support your scenario

Thursday, June 5, 2008 8:25 AM
  • I would have to use another MCU?  Are you familiar with the Telephony Conferencing Provider MCU built into the Front-End Servers that allow you to set up a Federation to an Audio Conferencing Provider Bridge and control functions such as mute to an audio bridge?  That is why I am asking if you set this up, can you record the ACP's PSTN audio within LiveMeeting instead of the built-in OCS audio.

I understand you can't integrate the built-in Audio and PSTN so half of users can be in OCS audio and half can be on the ACP bridge.  All of our users will be on the ACP dialed in through their regular phones.  We just want to be able to record that audio through LiveMeeting so if we do record in LiveMeeting, it won't just record the Powerpoint and Video with no audio since we wouldn't be using OCS audio, but rather everyone will be dialed into the ACP bridge.
    Thursday, June 5, 2008 12:21 PM