none
Remote issues after Windows 10 Install

Question

• I'm having problems remoting into my work.  At work I log into their secure site and enter my PC name. I then would get a pop up window. After I installed Windows 10 the pop up window does not come up. I tried everything I could think of, and have not been able to fix the issue. Can someone help me troubleshoot this?

thanks!

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Friday, October 9, 2015 1:55 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Monday, October 5, 2015 9:07 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The MSDN, TechNet and Expression Library Feedback forum is to "Help improve the Library Experience in MSDN, TechNet and Expression by providing feedback on features, bugs, look and feel or by just providing suggestions". This is not a support forum.

I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, October 6, 2015 2:09 PM
  • If you're using remote desktop client you could try asking here.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/home?forum=winRDc

otherwise you may need to contact your site administrator.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Monday, October 12, 2015 2:34 AM