How do I contact MS regarding Prometric? RRS feed

• Question

• I too have the usual complaints about my experiences with the Prometric's website, lack of appointment slots,  centre nearby and their terrible customer service.  

But I have had a particularly bad experience and want to tell someone at Microsoft. Where do I start?

I am based in the UK and took my Windows 7 exam last thursday. There were technical difficulties with the exam which delayed the start by 3.5 hours. I spent virtually the whole day at the testing centre! I have recieved no apology, no communication from Prometric. I have registered a complaint today but I doubt it will get me anywhere.

Whilst I was there I had a good chat with the centre manager. He told me that they had only started Prometric testing on 1st March 2012 and already they were regretting the decision due to the amount of time it takes to administer and the technical issues and not to mention the paltry sum they got per exam. They started Person Vue testing on at the beginning of the year and have none of the difficulties they experience with Prometric

I have since found out that the centre have stopped taking any new appointments and once the existing booked appointments are completed it will be the end of it.

Monday, March 26, 2012 11:00 AM

Answers