How to Completely check the DVD or CD for ERRORS --Operating System using Windows XP Pro SP2 RRS feed

• Question

• As stated above, I am using Windows XP Pro SP2. I hope I chose the RIGHT Category for my question. I am NEW at this, so bear with me.

I am stuck with a question that I hope someone can give me an answer that is detail and perhaps a free tool if someone has it. The question is BEFORE installation any CD or DVD, I want to be sure the CD or DVD has NO errors of any kind, so that I am confident that I will have installed a excellent operating system with NO errors that will caused my system NOT to work the way it should work. This TOOL must be able to detect errors in operating system,etc....

The SECOND question is about cleaning the DVD or CD. I am using MEMOREX OPTIFIX PRO, which I hope someone is familiar with it. Do you think this is SAFE to clean operating systems or any MAIN DVD or CD?

• Moved by nobugz Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:14 PM not a programming q (From:Windows Forms General)
    Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:34 PM

Answers