none
Downloading offline app package UWP RRS feed

• Question

• Raising a question in UWP development forum as suggested in reply to this  issue.

Hello.

I am trying to download offline package of our UWP app from Microsoft Store for Business.

When I click on "Download for offline use", I am directed to a page where I suppose to be able to download packages.

But on that page a spinner in the middle of the screen never ends and thus I can not download packages for offline use.

I did not have any problems with business store earlier.

The only difference is that earlier we had TargetDeviceFamily only "Windows.Desktop" and now it is Windows.Universal.

I can see 99+ logs "ERROR TypeError: Unable to get property 'architectures' of undefined or null reference" in the browser console. 

How to fix this? Or is there any other way to download or create packages for offline use?

Kind regards,

Julia

Julia Sosnenko

• Edited by Julia_S Friday, December 1, 2017 10:07 AM
    • Moved by Breeze Liu Monday, December 4, 2017 5:39 AM off topic
    Friday, December 1, 2017 9:47 AM

Answers

• Issue was due to bug in the Windows Store for Business.

It was successfully resolved after contacting Microsoft engineering team.

Julia Sosnenko

• Marked as answer by Julia_S Friday, December 15, 2017 3:32 PM
    Friday, December 15, 2017 3:32 PM

All replies

• Hi Julia_S,

Welcome to the Developing Universal Windows apps forum! This is for developing UWP apps issue and your issue is not in our scope here, you can ask it in the answers forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Breeze

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 4, 2017 5:39 AM
  • Issue was due to bug in the Windows Store for Business.

It was successfully resolved after contacting Microsoft engineering team.

Julia Sosnenko

• Marked as answer by Julia_S Friday, December 15, 2017 3:32 PM
    Friday, December 15, 2017 3:32 PM