none
My post is marked as SPAM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My post titled "How to call a SharePoint trigger "When an item is created or modified" by specifying the field/column names" is marked as a SPAM since I made multiple edits after publishing it. How do I mark is not SPAM? I urgently need a solution to this problem.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018 3:20 AM

Answers

All replies

• Your account just needs to be verified. You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug  

(I checked and your post is not marked spam. The message is misleading but you still need to account verification)

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018 4:28 AM
  • What is the exact message you got that says it is spam because you made too many edits?

If you copy and paste the contents of the message to someplace to save, can you then delete the post? Then you can create a new one.

In the future, compose your messages separately and make improvements before posting. That is something I have done.

If it is important that you get an answer then don't be hasty in composing the question. A sloppy question will get fewer responses and a vague question will get less helpful responses. So you deserve credit for improving the question but it would have helped if you had done the improvements before the initial post.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Wednesday, May 2, 2018 4:31 AM