Missing activities in MSDN profile(Again) RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

I am experiencing the problem again, Activities age going missing in my profile.

This is a similar problem that i faced few days back

Missing activities in MSDN profile

Regards
    Satheesh

There could be something going wrong: I'me performing some activities too, but my Forums' answers are currently not being recorded and listed on both the "Experience" and the "Activity" tabs of my profile's page.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno

Thursday, July 5, 2012 10:32 AM
  • Mail alerts, activity feeds and points are all back on track now ( at least for me, they have started working as earlier )

Press any key... What the ... Where's any key ?

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

About Me ?

Thursday, July 5, 2012 4:05 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I am experiencing the problem again, Activities age going missing in my profile.

This is a similar problem that i faced few days back

Missing activities in MSDN profile

Regards
    Satheesh

There could be something going wrong: I'me performing some activities too, but my Forums' answers are currently not being recorded and listed on both the "Experience" and the "Activity" tabs of my profile's page.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno

Thursday, July 5, 2012 10:32 AM
  • Known issue as of now...

Forum bug: Alert notification is not working

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/reportabug/thread/c5eec215-0b50-43ab-8e9d-6b18f2f20bef

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

About Me ?

• Proposed as answer by Naomi N Thursday, July 5, 2012 1:33 PM
    Thursday, July 5, 2012 12:26 PM
  • Mail alerts, activity feeds and points are all back on track now ( at least for me, they have started working as earlier )

About Me ?

Thursday, July 5, 2012 4:05 PM
  • Hi,

yup, loads of mails are hitting the inbox

Regards
    Satheesh

Thursday, July 5, 2012 4:13 PM