none
Microsoft Crm 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to learn about Microsoft Crm 2011.am geting one doubt ,that is in crm we create all(opportunities,leads,activies goals  etc.. and assigned to users).  Then why we create all of these using programatically.tell me when we create programatically and GUI based? 

kunle.adebayo@unn.edu.ng

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 12:11 PM

All replies

• There are multiple reasons to do them programatically..

1. if you got large records to be created for example 10K accounts to be create from your old crm system to CRM 2011, if you do this manually using GUI then it will take too much time. you can programatically write code which will read data from old crm system and create them in new crm system.

2. if your compnay got web sites or other systems (like finance system, ERP etc.) that needs to be able to integrete with CRM in this case you need to be able to create them programitaclly as well, so for e.g. if new customer sign up on company web site you want to automaticall create company records in CRM..

hope this explains the reasons if you need more information or got any specific query please do let me know.

MayankP
    My Blog
    Follow Me on Twitter

• Proposed as answer by Mayank Pujara Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:32 PM
    Wednesday, September 26, 2012 11:20 AM