editing email addresss in outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Outlook 2010. Just recently changed from 2003 to 2010. In 2003, if I create a new email message with a recipient that's not in my address book or in my nk2 file, i could edit it if I made a typo by double clicking the address. It would open up a little edit window that I could change the address in. Now in 2010, when I double click the email address I get this stupid card thing that I can't edit. And then my only choice is to add it to my address book or retype the address in the TO box. Am I missing something here?

(by the way, none of the forums in the provided list apply; where's the outlook forum?)

Friday, April 19, 2013 8:07 PM

Answers

All replies

• Friday, April 19, 2013 10:27 PM
  • Thanks. I'll repost there.

It's pretty sad that it's not obvious from here. I mean I'm in "microsoft > forums home". There should be an obvious way to post to an outlook forum from here. I mean "forums home" implies that it's the home for all of microsoft forums when in fact it's not I guess. :(

Saturday, April 20, 2013 1:36 AM
  • Given the amount of Microsoft products, there is no way to have a usable forum home page if everything was on the same page.

The best place to find a forum is to go to the product's home page and look for link to community/forum. Alternatively you can start from the product's home page on support.microsoft.com.

Visual C++ MVP

Saturday, April 20, 2013 3:28 PM