locked
JavaScript error in Appointment form in CRM 2013 RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

      I am using CRM 2013. In Appointment form i have applied JavaScript functions in onload event. As it is giving errors I have removed the events from the form. But again it is giving the errors even though it doesn't contain any events in the form. And i have removed the scripts from libraries also. 

      why it is behaviing like this, or it is holding any metadata.

    Please help me if anyone have any information.

    Thanks in advance,


    Nagaraj

    Monday, January 20, 2014 1:00 PM

All replies

  • can you specify what error it is giving

    Monday, January 20, 2014 2:39 PM
  • Hi,

    Not sure if you're still looking for an answer to this one, but it's something I came across this week.

    The issue is that there is some Microsoft JavaScript on the Appointment entity that is referencing the "isalldayevent" event.

    If this is not present on the form then you get a JavaScript error (and it also prevents the Appointment from being saved from my experience).

    So, simply add "Is All Day Event" to your Form (make it invisible if required) and you should see that it solves the issue.

    Best regards,

    Andy

    • Proposed as answer by Raggoz Wednesday, March 18, 2015 12:19 PM
    Monday, September 15, 2014 9:54 AM