none
new microsoft service commencing from August 2015

Question

• DEAR MICROSOFT TEAM,                                                               13.06.2015

I REALISE  LEGALLY, YOU MUST PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE DETAILS REGARDING THE NEW PLANNED SERVICE TO POTENTIAL USERS. BUT, AS A USER, ATHOUGH VERY LIMITED IN P.C. SKILLS, I DO TRUST MICROSOFT TO BE ABSOLUTELY TRUSTWORTHY AND COMPETENT.

REALLY, AS A 73 PENSIONER, ALL I REQUIRE IS THE COST OF FINANCING MY MEMBERSHIP  UNDER THIS SPLENDID PROGRAMME. I HAVE SEARCHED, BUT IN VAIN, TO FIND THE "COST SECTION", PERHAPS ITS MY LIMITED COMPETENCE. THERE WILL BE LEGIONS OF" SILVER HAIRED, OR BALD OLDIES" LIKE MYSELF, YEARNING TO SIGN UP, ALAS, LOST IN THE PAPERWORK!! SO TEAM,WHY NOT PLEASE, A FAST TRACK OPENING PARAGRAPH, THAT WAY, I WONT NEED TO ENGAGE A LEGAL BEAVER TO INTERPERATE THE STATEMENT, JUST GIVE ME THE BOTTOM LINE AT THE TOP..."HOW MUCH"?

THANK YOU,     PETER DUTTON SNR.                              p.s.  WHATS A THREAD??

• Moved by Hemendra Agrawal Monday, June 15, 2015 5:14 AM not a sharepoint issue
    Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:47 PM

Answers

All replies

• Peter

Care to tell us what "service" you are referring to?

If I had to guess I would guess upgrading to windows 10, and if that is the case and you upgrade to windows 10 within the first year it is free for the life of the device

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Monday, June 15, 2015 11:40 AM
  • And if it is Windows 10 you're asking about you can ask them over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10?tab=Threads

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 1:57 AM