Problem with links on the MS training website RRS feed

• Question

• I am on the MS training page, specifically the SQL 2012 MCSA page:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/mcsa-sql-certification.aspx#fbid=puJJWv6737r

I am taking the 70-461 exam on Friday so came here to get a bit more info etc. When I click on any of the exam links for the exams, they all seem like duds and I cannot actually get to the next page. But of a pain in the arse since I could actually do with the exam guide. Please can somebody at MS fix all the exam links on this page.

You can't dangle the bogus carrot of possible reconciliation in front of me whilst riding some other donkey

Monday, April 15, 2013 8:06 PM

Answers

• Hi,

the first two are working. The third one (70-463) does not, but that shouldn't be a problem for your exam on Friday.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013 8:11 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

the first two are working. The third one (70-463) does not, but that shouldn't be a problem for your exam on Friday.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013 8:11 PM
    Answerer
  • Yes just tried again and magically are working!

You can't dangle the bogus carrot of possible reconciliation in front of me whilst riding some other donkey

Monday, April 15, 2013 8:12 PM