none
Right pane disappeared RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, The right pane that contains links to My Threads, My Forums, and so on has disappeared after the last incident, and when I view my profile I can't see any points or threads, IE also dispalys "Done, but with errors on page." message when I open technet, do I need to install any updates or add-ons?
    MCDST, MCSAS, MCSES, MCDBA, MCITP, MCTS, MCT
    Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:11 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The problem is now resolved, our Websense just went crazy blocking all css and script files under a strange category.

Thanks.

• Marked as answer by Ziad K. Chafi Friday, April 15, 2011 11:28 AM
    Friday, April 15, 2011 11:28 AM

All replies

• Sounds like a script isn't being loaded or something. Can you click the error thing to let me know the specific error? Can you try dumping your cache and trying again? Or see if the problem happens on a another computer or browser?
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:35 AM
    Answerer
  • Please try RIES: "How to Reset Internet Explorer settings".

Regards,
    Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP Windows Internet Explorer, Windows & Security Expert - since 2003.
    Moderator in the Microsoft Answers and TechNet Forums
    My MVP Profile: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Vincenzo
    Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:49 AM
  • Hi, Line: 149 Char: 13 Error: Object Required Even when I open it with FireFox it does not load properly, the page also takes a lot of time to load, I have reset IE settings but still the same, do I need Silverlight, or Java maybe, everything was working fine before the last update, even when I'm typing my reply right now the page is strange, it is not what it used to be, just an input box, a "Has Code" checkbox and a Submit button
    Saturday, April 2, 2011 7:44 AM
  • Did you install the NOScript addon in Firefox?

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Saturday, April 2, 2011 6:00 PM
  • Hi,

The problem is now resolved, our Websense just went crazy blocking all css and script files under a strange category.

Thanks.

• Marked as answer by Ziad K. Chafi Friday, April 15, 2011 11:28 AM
    Friday, April 15, 2011 11:28 AM