Course 2555: Labs don't work RRS feed

• Question

• This is my first time purchasing a Microsoft online course, and the virtual lab is driving me crazy!  I got to the first lab in this course, and spent almost half of my allocated hour trying to get anything more than a red X to show up on the server and/or client screens.  I eventually quit the lab, hoping that it would let me back in later.

I get an error "Object does not support this property or method".  I made sure that ActiveX is enabled, even though I was told by the application that a tunnel was not needed (the more direct connection was marked as Available).  I also tried creating a VPN connection, since I was told that that option was also Available, and it got through the wizard fine but then was unable to connect using the username and password provided in the help.  I'm dead in the water in this course, and the course also thinks that I completed the lab, even though I never so much as saw either machine's screen displayed on mine.  Help!
    Monday, January 12, 2009 9:00 PM

All replies

• HI Steve-

Please email me at learnmgr@microsoft.com and I will put you in touch with the team that supports the labs.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Friday, January 16, 2009 7:05 PM