locked
CRM 2013 tablet version RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi

    I created a CRM 2013 solution for a company that wants to use the IPAD tablet version of Microsoft CRM 2013.

    When working inside CRM everything works fine.

    But on the tablet version in both the Win8 app and in the IOS app.. I can an error on contacts and accounts, when f.ex. I click related activities to that account or contact.

    -----------

    Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents
    <CrmScriptErrorReport>
    <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion>
    <ScriptErrorDetails>
    <Message>Sys.ArgumentException: Invalid attribute name
    Parameter name: statecode.label</Message>
    <Line>1</Line>
    <URL>/nga/scripts/Microsoft.Crm.Client.Core.Storage.js</URL>
    <CallStack>
    <Function>anonymous</Function>
    </CallStack>
    </ScriptErrorDetails>
    <ClientInformation>
    <BrowserUserAgent>Mozilla&#47;5.0 &#40;compatible&#59; MSIE 10.0&#59; Windows NT 6.2&#59; Trident&#47;6.0&#59; MSAppHost&#47;1.0&#41;</BrowserUserAgent>
    <BrowserLanguage>en-US</BrowserLanguage>
    <SystemLanguage>da-DK</SystemLanguage>
    <UserLanguage>da-DK</UserLanguage>
    <ScreenResolution>1920x1080</ScreenResolution>
    <ClientName>Mobile Tablet</ClientName>
    <ClientTime>2014-03-19T21:04:38</ClientTime>
    </ClientInformation>
    <ServerInformation>
    <OrgLanguage>1033</OrgLanguage>
    <OrgCulture>1033</OrgCulture>
    <UserLanguage>1033</UserLanguage>
    <UserCulture>1033</UserCulture>
    <OrgID>6debdcad-e09a-45a2-9e1e-ce673d557c67</OrgID>
    <UserID>1c7d65ce-0e4f-4a83-836e-c8be12db4abd</UserID>
    <CRMVersion>6.0.2.43</CRMVersion>
    </ServerInformation>
    </CrmScriptErrorReport>

    ----------

    To me it looks like a jscript from MS that fails.. am I correct? Has anyone seen this error before?

    The problem exists on both CRM Online and OnPrem solutions


    Rune Daub Senior Consultant - Dynateam CRM http://www.xrmmanagement.com

    Wednesday, March 19, 2014 8:10 PM

Answers

  • Hi.

    This case was actually closed a while ago.

    The problem turned out to be a Microsoft Issue that was solved in the september 2014 patch.


    Rune Daub Senior Consultant - Dynateam CRM http://www.dynateam.dk

    • Marked as answer by RuneDaub Friday, March 13, 2015 12:25 PM
    Friday, March 13, 2015 12:25 PM

All replies

  • Hi Rune,

        Yes. If there any scripts on the tablet form, please try and remove the same. I had similar errors for a client due to JavaScripts.


    Hope this helps.
     
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
     Minal Dahiya
    blog : http://minaldahiya.blogspot.com.au/

     
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

    Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:15 AM
  • The thing is that there is no jscript. I have a simple lock field business rule running on the form.. and thats it.

    Rune Daub Senior Consultant - Dynateam CRM http://www.dynateam.dk

    Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:51 AM
  • Hi Rune,

          Do you get the same error if you disable the business rules?

    -Minal

    Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:29 AM
  • I just tried.. yes I do unfortunetly....

    Rune Daub Senior Consultant - Dynateam CRM http://www.dynateam.dk

    Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:29 AM
  • Hi Rune,

           Try and uninstall the client and re-install the same. We did have couple of script errors but this helped.

    -Minal

    Thursday, March 20, 2014 10:50 AM
  • Hi, Rune.

    I got same error.

    I don't know how solution this issue. 

    This error occurs under the following conditions.

    1. Lookup target entity have self reference(hierarchy). ex Account Entity

    2.This Entity's Search dialog view have parent field.( This is key point)

     ex Account Search dialog view display field is...

      AccountName | AccountNumber | AccountName(Parent Account) | AccountNumber(Parent Account)

    And If you lookup account entity, get this error.

    And more, If other entity's search dialog view include account entity field, get this error too. 

    If you don't need display parent field, You can avoid this problem.

    And sorry, my English not good.

    Hope this help.

         

     


    Friday, March 13, 2015 12:20 PM
  • Hi.

    This case was actually closed a while ago.

    The problem turned out to be a Microsoft Issue that was solved in the september 2014 patch.


    Rune Daub Senior Consultant - Dynateam CRM http://www.dynateam.dk

    • Marked as answer by RuneDaub Friday, March 13, 2015 12:25 PM
    Friday, March 13, 2015 12:25 PM