none
RibbonControls KeyTip position/style RRS feed

• Question

• I have a problem, that certain KeyTips of my RibbonControls hides small buttons. So I need to style the KeyTips for those controls, i.e. change the position of KeyTips. At the moment I do not found any solutions, to style a KeyTip in XAML/WPF.

How can I do this, for any hint I would be grateful. Thank you very much.

• Moved by Bob Ding Friday, January 26, 2018 8:18 AM not support
    Wednesday, January 10, 2018 12:01 PM

All replies

• Hi,

RibbonButton.KeyTip  is a property, if you want to change style of the host control of KeyTip , possible potential solution is overriding the templete of RibbonButton.

Sincerely,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 11, 2018 8:32 AM
  • Hi,

thank you for your reply. Is it possible to show, how can I modify the KeyTip style of the control? I tried it, but it does not work.

Thursday, January 11, 2018 8:47 AM
  • Hi,

I never use it, it just my guessing. Because you can almost modify all wpf controls.

Sincerely,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:28 AM