none
multi-step test - bug,issue?

Question

• Hi,

I've got a task to create monitoring in Azure a file size on the web.
    For practice I've created a webtest in VS and uploaded it to the Azure as multi-step test. In the test I am trying to check the WinRAR file size, which is 1789488.

In the webtest at first the file size is saved with the name content-length from the HTTP header. I've added two if functions: content-length > 1789487 and content-length < 1789487. In the VS it works perfectly, shows me the error, that the file is not smaller than 1789487.
    But in Azure it does not work properly, both of the if functions are OK, what is non-sense.
    I've tried "content-length == 1789488" which shows, that the size is correct, but it shows me the same, when "content-length != 1789488" or "content-length == 1789400")

I think, there is a bug in Azure. In this way, this is not usable.

Please give me some feedback on this. Thank you.

Best Regards
    David

Monday, January 25, 2016 12:09 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi David,

What do you mean in azure (but in azure it does not work)? How do you do it?

On the other hand, this forum is used to discuss the issue/question related to Microsoft Test Manager, your issue is not related to it, I don’t know why Anastasia move it here without reasonable reason.

You said that you create monitoring in Azure a file size on the web, if it is related to Asp.Net web application, I suggest that you could post it to Asp.Net forum, if it is related to Azure, please post it to Azure forum, if it doesn’t related to these forum, please post it to related forum.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 1:53 AM
  • Might try them over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-us/home?forum=vstest%2Cvisualstudiogeneral&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 3:35 AM