Remote desktop sharing RRS feed

• General discussion

• I would like to have improvements to the copy/paste functionality between the remote computer and the machine I am using to access.  It is a bit touch and go now.  Sometimes it works as you expect and sometimes it does not unless you restart that machines.

Also I would like the option of remapping audio and printers with the screen strokes as Remote Desktop connection and Citrix can do.  I realize that audio could be bad on high latency connections, but it should be an option to shut it off with the rest of the options. Sometimes I dont want the sounds to be coming out of the remote machine.

Also improvements in the speed would be good.  I realize that over WAN the speeds are never going to be great, but sometimes I wait minutes to see an update. Maybe this is a bug but either way its no good and most other programs of this type are more predictable as to the speed and responsiveness. 

Last thing.  I think that the program should remember what you previously selected as far as "hide desktop on remote device" and I should not have to select this everytime. 
    Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:42 AM

All replies

• Hi JerseyJ,

These are great suggestions.  Please feel free to add them to the Wish List (we're using that thread to keep track of all suggestions coming in on the forums).

Thanks,

Ben.
    Tuesday, June 10, 2008 5:20 PM