none
Please release my message which will not be set as spam RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I wanted to send a message to a technical question and got this message:

Your post has been flagged as spam. If you believe that this was done in error, please post to the thread HERE.

Please release my message which will not be set as spam

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 8:51 AM

Answers

All replies

• You need to post a request to have your account verified in the current verification thread here:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/dc4002e4-e3de-4b1e-9a97-3702387886cc/verify-account-42?forum=reportabug

The current verification thread periodically changes, but is always a sticky thread at the top of this forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug

Edit: I see from your profile that you posted your request in the thread I linked two days ago. It can take a few days for the forum admins to verify the accounts. But the last reply in that thread was a notice from the forum admin that the accounts have been verified, so you should be fine now. They do not send any message to you. But your account should be verified just now.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 9:03 AM
  • I tried again now to send and still get the message:

Your post has been flagged as spam. If you believe that this was done in error, please post to the thread HERE.

What to do?

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 11:43 AM
  • I don't see either of your posts among the activities in your profile. Even if the post was flagged, or you deleted it, I should see the activity. Were you using a different account?

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 11:51 AM
  • no, its loged on with same account.

i try to send the post here:https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=win10itprogeneral

and it doesn't send because the reason i wrote you last replay.

can i send it to you and you send the post with my account?

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 2:12 PM
  • I cannot do that.

Something must have changed. In the past when users got that message, it was after the post was saved and we could see it in the profile. We could view the post (unless it was deleted).

Since you can post here, there must be something about your post in the Win10ITProGeneral forum that triggers the spam filter. Often new users have this problem when they edit a post (but we still see it in the profile). I should note that if your account is not verified, you cannot include images or hyperlinks in a post.

Hopefully, you just need to be verified. I would email the forum admins: fissues [at] Microsoft [dot] com. Explain that you believe your account was verified on 6/25/2019, but you are still unable to post.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 2:24 PM