none
Multiple questions about JSON RRS feed

• Question

• See Help with Dictonary. At the bottom I linked to another thread from the same member about the same issue. There are answers in the other thread but the member just does not get it.

The threads should be merged at least. I am not sure how to alert a moderator for that; if I should make the request elsewhere. Hopefully this will work for now.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Monday, November 6, 2017 8:34 PM

Answers

•  I am not sure how to alert a moderator for that; 

I'd probably use the report abuse (other terms) and include a comment about the suggested merge.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, November 6, 2017 8:41 PM

All replies

•  I am not sure how to alert a moderator for that; 

I'd probably use the report abuse (other terms) and include a comment about the suggested merge.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, November 6, 2017 8:41 PM
  • That makes sense. I tried that but I was not sure if this situation qualifies. Since you suggest trying I will try to use the "other" category.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Monday, November 6, 2017 9:18 PM
  • I think its the best option, it will red flag it so there should be no way moderators will miss it and your comments. They can easily un-flag it and do the merge.

Monday, November 6, 2017 9:27 PM