I need help with Activation of Subscribe to stay Protected RRS feed

• Question

• I can not enter Subscribe to stay Protected I have Purchase one care, and I have Product Key and It will not take it we have Installed it on two computers,  I Need Help?  If need be I have the Product Key on hand.  So E-mail Me as Soon as Possible!   Thank You!

Monday, March 10, 2008 12:58 AM

Answers

• What do you mean by "cannot enter Subscribe?"

Do you mean simply that you are unable to activate on either computer and the key is reported as being invalid?

If so, please try viewing the retail key (the one inside the case) with a magnifying glass as the characters can sometimes be hard to read.

You can contact support for help with this - via email. If you can provide a digital image (photo or scan) of the product key when support replies, they can advise the correct key.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

If you have activated a subscription on the first PC, you need to use the same LiveID to activate on the second PC.

-steve

Monday, March 10, 2008 1:11 PM

All replies

• What do you mean by "cannot enter Subscribe?"

Do you mean simply that you are unable to activate on either computer and the key is reported as being invalid?

If so, please try viewing the retail key (the one inside the case) with a magnifying glass as the characters can sometimes be hard to read.

You can contact support for help with this - via email. If you can provide a digital image (photo or scan) of the product key when support replies, they can advise the correct key.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

If you have activated a subscription on the first PC, you need to use the same LiveID to activate on the second PC.

-steve

Monday, March 10, 2008 1:11 PM
  • Hey stephen this is Jesse and I have the Problem solved!!  And you are right about using the same LiveID!! had called Microsoft and they help with my Probelm.  Hey Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 4:07 AM
  • Glad to read that all is well, Jesse.

-steve

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 8:59 AM