CRM 2011 Release Date RRS feed

• Question

• When will Dynamics 2011 CRM be release in the MSDN. I see the online and on premise has been released, but I can't find it in the MSDN downloads like the prev. CRM releases, or am I just totally confused??

Thanks

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 9:35 PM

Answers

• CRM 2011 will be released in MSDN in next one or two months. You can download the CRM 2011 release version now and use the trial key, which is valid for 90 days. Once you get the MSDN production key, you can change your installation's key to MSDN production key using Deployment Manager. So don't need holding back to get hands on CRM 2011 RTM version.

View Kevin Dan's LinkedIn profileView Kevin Dan's profile Please click "Propose As Answer" on the post if this post answers the question or "Vote as Helpful" when it helps.
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 9:46 PM
  • You can get RTM now as stated above.  GA release will be April 1.  It will most likely correspond with that.

So on or around April 1st.

Jamie Miley
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 9:49 PM

All replies

• CRM 2011 will be released in MSDN in next one or two months. You can download the CRM 2011 release version now and use the trial key, which is valid for 90 days. Once you get the MSDN production key, you can change your installation's key to MSDN production key using Deployment Manager. So don't need holding back to get hands on CRM 2011 RTM version.

View Kevin Dan's LinkedIn profileView Kevin Dan's profile Please click "Propose As Answer" on the post if this post answers the question or "Vote as Helpful" when it helps.
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 9:46 PM
  • You can get RTM now as stated above.  GA release will be April 1.  It will most likely correspond with that.

Jamie Miley
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 9:49 PM

Jamie Miley

Is there any news about GA release? Still cannot find info about it ... maybe it's BIG joke from Microsoft?
    Friday, April 1, 2011 8:13 PM
  • It's the best guess I could find on the web at the time.  Incidently, MSDN released CRM 2011 server the same day shortly after this thread was started.

Jamie Miley
    http://mileyja.blogspot.com
    Linked-In Profile
    Follow Me on Twitter!
    Friday, April 1, 2011 8:57 PM