How do I stand with OEM MS Money as a discontinued product to transfer it onto a new PC RRS feed

  • Question

  • All my programmes are legally licensed. However I need to transfer MS Money which is an OEM licence from my old PC.

    MS Money is no longer available as it was discontinued by MS.

    Hoe do I stand legally?


    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:49 PM

All replies

  • MS Money is now available for free.  There are no licensing issues.  See the second "sticky" in this forum:


    Download and install the version of MS Money that is appropriate for your region.  Post back is you have difficulties.

    Bill Becker

    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:58 PM