none
Reprogram the search engine logically RRS feed

• General discussion

• When I-first started using computers four years ago & began searching Microsoft sites for downloads I-noticed that I-could get some really rediculous responses to what I-thought were simple requests but put it down to operator error... Now today I've tried searching for Messenger 9.0 & using the Microsoft search engine starting from the Microsoft download page I-typed in "DOWNLOAD MESSENGER 9.0" & also "MESSENGER 9.0 DOWNLOAD" & a bunch of alternatives... Seeing that I'm on a Microsoft download page isn't it rediculous for the search engine to be referring me to three year old Yahoo Messenger programs & not being able to refer me to the corrdct Microsoft page... Try it yourself & type in "DOWNLOAD MESSENGER 9.0" & see what you come up with... Basically nothing but frustration...

Keep the programming in a spirit of "HUMAN FIRST & MACHINE OR SYSTEM LAST" & remember how quickly things can change in society... Who's in power today may-be who's the filthy rabble in the street tomorrow so with all of your strength & resiliance write those programs to be people friendly & always remember that one day EVERYTHING could get reversed &\or back to front from here...

Robby...
    Well, I'm single, scientifically-minded, have-faith in Jesus, wonder why-Christ-IANS hate me?
    Friday, March 27, 2009 10:38 AM

All replies