Error uninstalling CRM 2011 Update Rollup 14 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, I'm trying to uninstall CRM 2011 update rollup 14 from a server and am getting the following error:

Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Update.DBRemoveAction failed. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "owner_importlogs". The conflict occurred in database "NAME_MSCRM", table "dbo.OwnerBase", column 'OwnerId'. The statement has been terminated.

Running sp_helpconstraint I found that the table it was referencing was ImportLogBase, which has only the OwnerID of the installing user on that table. If I'm reading this error correctly, it is trying to insert this OwnerID back into the OwnerBase table, which is kicking up the conflict because it already exists.

Has anyone out there run into this issue, and more importantly figured out a way around it? I've only found one other mention of this particular error posted by someone trying to uninstall UR13 but did not find an answer.

Thanks

Rob

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:25 PM

All replies

• Am having the same issue.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:45 AM
  • There is usually caused by unsuccessfully installing of new rollup. You can check the db version by depolyment manager or installing log.

If so, please try to solve the install issue, reinstall again.

Wilson

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 7:26 AM
  • I am also having the same issue and CRM outlook is not able to configure after this update...
    Friday, August 16, 2013 7:32 AM
  • Did you ever get this issue resolved?

Thanks

Thursday, September 26, 2013 2:14 PM