none
Windows 10 upgrade

Question

• Hello,

I have recently upgraded the operative system of my laptop. I have another computer that runs Windows 8.1 and I'm trying to upgrade it for a long time. I have been leaving it night and day turned on, and still no notification. In the Windows 10 app, it says that the Bluetooth hardware is not compatible with Windows 10 and I would like to know if it's that problem that is affecting my upgrade. It's a good computer and, with the experience from the other PC, I really enjoy Windows 10 and I'm looking forward to having it in this computer. Please help me and tell me if I should leave the laptop turned on during these days.

Very thankful,

Tiago

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Wednesday, August 19, 2015 7:11 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Wednesday, August 19, 2015 6:44 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 7:11 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

• Sorry about asking this in the inappropriate place. I didn't know that Microsoft had a Community and Google search results have taken me to Technet.

I appreciate your help anyway,

Tiago

Sunday, August 23, 2015 3:25 PM