Lost RRS feed

  • Question

  • Someone please help me out here. I am lost within this seemingly endless web of forums. I am looking for some form, or phone number, where I can make a general complaint. I would be more specific, but I am terrified I will be directed to the save 800 tech services number Ive been sent to several times. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Saturday, October 4, 2008 12:05 AM


  • Dear PetorianGuy,
    Without knowing the topic on which you wish to comment, it is very difficult to direct you appropriately. If it is a product related issue, I suggest starting at http://support.microsoft.com. At the least, there is an option there to "Contact Microsoft".

    If you don't believe this is the appropriate direction, please provide more information and I will attempt to assist you in finding the correct venue.

    Best regards,
    • Marked as answer by JeniferA Monday, October 6, 2008 5:06 PM
    Monday, October 6, 2008 5:06 PM