about responses! RRS feed

• Question

• "You earn points on the basis of a total number of posts, replies and responses every month. To get these points you need to be in the first 10 in the forums (amongst members) every month (with a minimum of: 20 posts, 15 replies, 15 responses in a month) "

what is meant by responses?

Saturday, April 21, 2007 6:43 AM

Answers

• Man please search the other threads for the answers to this thing. We have made clear the meaning of everything in that post. But if you are lazy to search for it, then here it is

Post = The message that you post ( can be either in your own thread or in someones thread)

Reply = When someone replies you by clicking on the REPLY button in any of your post (either in your own thread or in some other thread)

Response = is the post (messages) that someone else (other than you ) does on YOUR thread. (in short response is a post in your thread except your posts)

Saturday, April 21, 2007 12:31 PM

All replies

• Man please search the other threads for the answers to this thing. We have made clear the meaning of everything in that post. But if you are lazy to search for it, then here it is

Post = The message that you post ( can be either in your own thread or in someones thread)

Reply = When someone replies you by clicking on the REPLY button in any of your post (either in your own thread or in some other thread)

Response = is the post (messages) that someone else (other than you ) does on YOUR thread. (in short response is a post in your thread except your posts)

Saturday, April 21, 2007 12:31 PM
  • I would be much happier if you mark my post as answer Smile
    Saturday, April 21, 2007 3:32 PM
  • ya i know that
    Saturday, April 21, 2007 3:38 PM
  • k man thanks!

and ur wish is fulfilled

Monday, April 23, 2007 4:53 AM