I can not request few .aspx pages while others are working great on server. Although on local every page is working great. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am facing the issue after publish the website. The issue is I am getting error when I try to request a page of a specific folder. FYI, in my solution folder name is "Exams". I am able to access/open the "Exams" sub folder files in the browser but root files are not able to access. This issue is only when I publish the website. When I run codebase locally everythings is working as expected.

The error I am getting when I try to access one page by URL:

The file '/ROC-P/Admin/Exams/Default.aspx' has not been pre-compiled, and cannot be requested.

Please provide direction to resolve this issue.

• Moved by DotNet Wang Thursday, June 16, 2016 12:54 AM IIS related
    Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:27 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I did a small research and it seems that such an error can happen if dependencies are missing on the system.

Maybe you check that all dependencies / refererenced assemblies are available and can be found on your target system.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Edit: Also be aware that the assemblies must be loadable. So if there are 32bit assemblies but your application pool does not allow 32bit applications, then these assemblies will not be loaded ("Enable 32-bit applications" setting of Application Pool.)
    Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:32 PM
  • Hi Abhinav82,

Thank you for your post. Based on your description, your question is more related to ASP.NET and IIS. We suggest you post your question on IIS forum for better support.
    http://forums.iis.net/

Best Regards,
    Li Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, June 16, 2016 12:53 AM