Organization is not available in deployment manager RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have an issue, In the Deployment manager the organization is not available. I am trying to enable the organization but it is not happening.

Any Idea?

Some body Please help me

bhuma reddy
    Friday, July 22, 2011 4:01 AM

Answers

• Hi,

If CRM is also not working then i would suggest you to create a new sample company and during that system will add the server automatically. You can also perform the following Query in MSCRM_CONFIG database:

SELECT * FROM Server

Jehanzeb Javeed

http://worldofdynamics.blogspot.com
    Linked-In Profile |CodePlex Profile

If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer".
    • Proposed as answer by Jehanzeb.Javeed Monday, July 25, 2011 8:41 AM
    • Marked as answer by Bhuma Reddy Friday, July 29, 2011 4:25 AM
    Monday, July 25, 2011 8:41 AM

All replies

• Sorry not organization....its server is not available in deployment manager...

Is it any license issue, like adding key again?

bhuma reddy
    Friday, July 22, 2011 4:24 AM
  • can you disable the Organization and select edit then walk through the wizard and apply the appropriate values.  Let me know what happens after you try that.

Regards, Donna

Friday, July 22, 2011 11:27 AM
  • Hi Edwards,

I did as you told, but there is no option for "next". I mean it is not editable. I have option only "cancel".

Thanks,

Bhuma reddy.

bhuma reddy
    Monday, July 25, 2011 1:35 AM
  • Hi,

If CRM is also not working then i would suggest you to create a new sample company and during that system will add the server automatically. You can also perform the following Query in MSCRM_CONFIG database:

SELECT * FROM Server

Jehanzeb Javeed

http://worldofdynamics.blogspot.com
    Linked-In Profile |CodePlex Profile

If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer".
    • Proposed as answer by Jehanzeb.Javeed Monday, July 25, 2011 8:41 AM
    • Marked as answer by Bhuma Reddy Friday, July 29, 2011 4:25 AM
    Monday, July 25, 2011 8:41 AM
  • Is the person you are logged in with listed as a Deployment Administrator?  If not, log in with a Deployment Administrator account.  Also, can you check the Application Log in the Event Viewer and see if any errors are thrown.  It sounds like something is very unstable or incorrect with your installation.  This is not an expected or frequently reported issue in the forum.

Regards, Donna

Monday, July 25, 2011 12:01 PM