none
How to configure USB Port for gsm phone using C# RRS feed

• Question

• Hi
    I am .Net student and working on a project. In this project i need to send sms
    on a mobile through gsm phone connected on usb ports.

during this development i found system.IO.Ports   &       System.Management; namespaces that
    is very helpfull but don't know how to configure connected gsm phone port for sending
    the message.

I have found some solution on CodeProject but they have used some gateway but in
    my project don't allow to use any gateway [due to uni work].

any one can guide me how to do this.

Thank you
    GM.

• Edited by GM12345 Friday, June 26, 2009 9:07 PM
    • Moved by Harry Zhu Monday, June 29, 2009 3:33 AM (From:Visual C# General)
    Thursday, June 25, 2009 11:57 PM

Answers

• For questions regarding API of a telephone network, ask in the developer forum of the telephone networkt. 
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, June 29, 2009 2:44 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The question relating to sending sms is beyond the scope of c# forum , I'm moving the thread to :
    Where is the Forum for... Forum , the moderator there will direct you to the right forum for the question.

Thanks,
    Harry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Monday, June 29, 2009 3:32 AM
  • For questions regarding API of a telephone network, ask in the developer forum of the telephone networkt. 
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, June 29, 2009 2:44 PM