Rebate problems and ? RRS feed

• Question

• I bought Vista premium, validated it, and went to redeem offers. They gave me access #'s and I tried to print them out but my computer is not working with my printer so I could not print out the rebate forms. How can I print these out from a different computer (I can print from my windows 98 which I will continue to use). Also I am confused - do I or can I buy the items I am entitled to from the shop I bought my Vista premium from? In the offer it had something about buying the items online and having to pay shipping and handling but it did not say how much S/H was. Please help. Thanks.

Saturday, January 5, 2008 11:40 PM

Answers

• You'll need to install a working printer in order to print the rebate form.

Saturday, January 5, 2008 11:55 PM
  • Thanks Carey,  Can I buy the items I am entitled to from the shop I bought my Vista premium from because that is what the shop told me? After viewing the offer I think I buy these online - from D-Link, Maxtor and Laplink correct? Please help. Thanks.

Monday, January 7, 2008 4:38 PM

All replies

• You'll need to install a working printer in order to print the rebate form.

Saturday, January 5, 2008 11:55 PM
  • Thanks Carey,  Can I buy the items I am entitled to from the shop I bought my Vista premium from because that is what the shop told me? After viewing the offer I think I buy these online - from D-Link, Maxtor and Laplink correct? Please help. Thanks.

Monday, January 7, 2008 4:38 PM