none
Meta question about forum &MSDN subscription

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

This forum is discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Regigistry, Globalization, Reflection. I am afraid you post in a wrong forum. I will move your case to Using Forums >Forums Issues (not product support) forum for better support.

Best regards,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 15, 2015 7:44 AM
  • Ok please move
    Thursday, October 15, 2015 11:19 AM
  • How can I associate my MSDN subscription id with my  forum account?

Do you log in with the same account for both?

If I associate so,will I get any additional benefit?

I don't know of any, but I don't have a MSDN subscription so I can't say for sure. There was some small 'benefit' of having a TechNet subscription back when they existed, but I think it was basically just the fact that some of the forums are staffed with CSGs and that you were guaranteed at least some sort of reply within 72 hours or something along those lines.

EDIT: See Dave's response below.

Thursday, October 15, 2015 11:38 AM
  • The association is done when you use the same Microsoft account in forums that was used to register the subscription.

Then you should get priority support in these forums.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa974230.aspx

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Thursday, October 15, 2015 2:12 PM