MOC2007 - first try to set CallForwarding fails after 30 seconds RRS feed

• Question

• When I try to set a Call Forwarding using the MOC I get an error messsage after 30 seconds: Cannot apply your new call-forwarding settings.

But a secondary trial - and all subsequent trials - to set the Call Forwarding does not fail.

The MOCs Communicator-uccp-0.uccplog shows identical and correct uaCSTA messages coming from the gateway in both cases.

But on the first try it seems that there is one additional line saying HandleTimerExire (although the ForwardingEvent is received a few msecs ago)

example lines from the log:

• HandleForwardingEvent - ForwardState=2, PhoneNumber=tel:+491729274521
    • HandleTimerExpire - EventSession=00000000,TargetSession=00000000,OperationType=16384,TargetState=1,ResponseRcvd=1,EventRcv=0

The line beginning with "HandleForwardingEvent - ForwardState=2" appears in both cases.

The main difference between this cases is that in the failing scenario an additional line starting with HandleTimerExpire is present.

is this a known issue with the MOC? How can I overcome this situation?

Thursday, July 10, 2008 2:37 PM

All replies

• I am having exactly the same issue with two users - the message comes up when they first boot up in the morning but not afterwards.

If they set call forwarding to a 4-digit extension the error comes up but if they call forward to an 11-digit number the error does not come up.  Bear in mind that I have over 300 users who are completely unaffected so I'm pretty sure it can't be my OCS normalisation regular expressions at fault.
    Wednesday, March 4, 2009 9:34 AM