Clicked on site took me to an attack what do i do after unplugged RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

Not sure if this is where i post but saw something similar that i was worried about is there anybody that i can send screen shots of my process's too and my firewall and stuff seems i clicked on a page that took me to a page of a page and norton antivirus blocked it but a window had poped up for an update and another window poped up by that time i already unplugged fast as i could say paper weight, took long time to load that being said am using a TOBISHA HDD i have a external HDD an trying to get ahold of a copy of windows to re-install yet again dont have a clue except for basics. My email is basicblase204@outlook.com if someone could get in contact and able to tell me if i should return since have return time up to before next christmas??? have i5 with a 1650 gpu am worried my gpu is messed so when use in different it will infect that too but did scans found nothing but CPU is heating up more than normal on idle or just surfing the web as in playing a game for 30 mins to get those temps. ANYWAYS everything was fine until that site can someone plz help.. 

• Moved by Dave PatrickMVP Tuesday, December 8, 2020 3:59 AM looking for forum
    Tuesday, December 8, 2020 3:56 AM

Answers

• I'd try asking for help over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Guido Franzke Tuesday, December 8, 2020 9:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by Guido Franzke Wednesday, December 16, 2020 7:01 AM
    Tuesday, December 8, 2020 3:59 AM