Is split testing multiple ads per order possible? RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to get mulitple ads per order to show up and perform split testing to get the best ctr and ROI. Is this possible with adcenter? I have checked all the tutorials and help sections but I cant find anything. If its not a feature, does adcenter plan to implement this feature?

Thank you

Andy

Friday, November 24, 2006 11:26 PM

Answers

• Hi Andy,

In every order you can create multiple ads. The system will then serve these ads based on their CTR (ads with a higher CTR will be served more often.) Below I've included a step-by-step for adding more ads. Please let me know if this doesn't answer your question.

Thanks!

Molly

On the Campaigns page, click the name of the campaign you want to work on.

• On the Select an Order page, click the name of the order you want to work on.
    • Click the Ads tab.
    • Click Create or edit an order, and do one of the following:
      • Type the appropriate information in the Ad Title, Ad Text, Display URL, and Destination URL boxes.

Click Import or export ads, and then follow the instructions described in Import ads.

• Click Save.

You can create as many additional ads as you like before continuing.

• Click Continue.
    Tuesday, November 28, 2006 8:22 PM

All replies

• Hi Andy,

In every order you can create multiple ads. The system will then serve these ads based on their CTR (ads with a higher CTR will be served more often.) Below I've included a step-by-step for adding more ads. Please let me know if this doesn't answer your question.

Thanks!

Molly

On the Campaigns page, click the name of the campaign you want to work on.

• On the Select an Order page, click the name of the order you want to work on.
    • Click the Ads tab.
    • Click Create or edit an order, and do one of the following:
      • Type the appropriate information in the Ad Title, Ad Text, Display URL, and Destination URL boxes.

Click Import or export ads, and then follow the instructions described in Import ads.

• Click Save.

You can create as many additional ads as you like before continuing.

• Click Continue.
    Tuesday, November 28, 2006 8:22 PM
  • "The system will then serve these ads based on their CTR "

You should write this somewhere!!

I was looking for that answer and couldn't find it anywhere on my AdCenter account.

Also you should have an option to "pause" and ad so when doing split testing you know wich combination of ads you already tried AND it make sure the system never uses the non performing ad.

Wednesday, April 4, 2007 4:45 PM